Habitat & Species Conservation
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- The City of New Braunfels
- The City of San Marcos
- The City of San Antonio acting by and through its San Antonio Water System Board of Trustees
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority
- Texas State University
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
- United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS)
- 900 E. Quincy
San Antonio, TX 78215
- P. (210) 222-2204 or 1-800-292-1047
- F. (210) 222-9869
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Habitat Conservation Plan (HCP) is intended to provide assurance that suitable habitat for covered species will remain in both the San Marcos and Comal Springs.
Conservation Measures outlined in the HCP are designed to provide overall benefit to the springs systems and the species that inhabit those springs through three major project categories: Habitat protection measures, Flow protection measures, and Supporting measures.
Information on Stage V Critical Period, RWCP, ASR, and VISPO programs.
Information on monitoring programs, Applied Research, and refugia.
Information on HCP Conservation Measures implemented in Comal and San Marcos Springs.
Live Stream Committee Meetings
Live Stream EAHCP Committee Meetings on Granicus
GIS Data & Story Maps
Spatial data of EAHCP activities and interactive Story Map
EAHCP, ITP, Work Plans, Annual Reports, Publications, etc.